Saturday, July 27, 2013

Where's Your Head At?

In the words of a wise man, Mr Roger Ebert:
"The single most important advice: The Muse visits during the act of writing, not before. If you sit around waiting for inspiration, nothing will happen."

Shannon translation:
"Sit down and write your shit"

I have so many things I want to write about, when it comes down to actually sitting down and writing it my brain decides to throw out all my ideas 
Much like this 

You know what I have to say about, "Screw you scumbag brain, I'm writing anyway. Nananabooboo stick your head in .... wait"

Anywho, lets take this time to address some FAQs about me:

Where did you study?
I studied psychology and philosophy at the University of Texas in San Antonio for three and a half years. Alas, I have not graduated, I am taking some time off to work. I do pay my own bills. 

What is your favorite color?
Somewhere in between pink and orange is the perfect shade i think... purples alright too.

Do you have a writing schedule?
I do not, if i set a schedule my brain will explode and that's not good for business. I will however, try to write every few days at least. 

Pancakes, waffles, french toast?
Waffles by far. Its got little syrup holders built right in, you can't beat it. 

Whats your guilty pleasure?
I enjoying watching the Disney channel (Gravity Falls is hilarious, and i have a lady crush on Selena Gomez)
I also LOVE Big Brother, I've watched for many years and I ain't stopping now!

Feel free to leave your answers to some of these questions in the comments! Or if you have your own questions you'd like to ask feel free to do that as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment